Live life to the fullest..no matter what!

Life is Beautiful Struggle

Monday, April 11, 2011

1 Corinthians 15:33 " Do not be deceived: “Bad company ruins good morals.”

I Never really understood this until, now. Bad company ruins good morals. Most of the time when people come in my life and they are weak in there faith, i think to myself okay God must of sent them so i can help them. Yes, i believe he does, but only for a short period. I have come to learn, that when people like that who bring me down, or they just don't get what I'm saying. You can tell them over and over again about what God has for them, but it goes though one ear and out the other.
I have come to learn when it comes to friends you need someone who can encourage you, and you can encourage them. Like being married you must be equally yoked, same in a friendship. If you are not equally yoked things will fall apart in the friendship, you will become frustrated upset and even hurt. Its okay to have friends, who are not no the same spirituality mature but they should not be the ones who are close to you and you get adive from.
I'm coming from heart, because i am going though this right now. i try to help her and she see me now as the problem in her relationship with her boyfriend. He just not good to her, she is crying all the time, saying how he treats her like crap. I have told her time and time again my Godly adive and it goes in one ear and out the other. I have come to the point where she just needs to learn this on her own and build a distance between us. Sometimes people need to learn on there own. It hurts my heart to do this because i love her dearly, but loving someone means letting go and letting them stand on there own.

No comments:

Post a Comment