Live life to the fullest..no matter what!

Life is Beautiful Struggle

Friday, April 8, 2011

I May Never Understand....

Yes i may never understand, why things happen for no reason. It seems as though no matter who many times i try to better myself, things come to me and knock me down, and this time i pretty much feel like i may be on the ground for while.
I have been trying to do things on my own for while, with out my parents support is the hardest thing ever. I try to stand on my own two feet and things after things happen to me. I applied for a Daycare center at OKC Faith and they really liked everything, but i have to got pay 15 for a background check, i have no money what so ever, and asking to bower money, well i feel shamed of myself just asking people. At this point i know i love Jesus, but i feel like saying F my life. im just waiting for God to do something ..even if it something little.

No comments:

Post a Comment