Live life to the fullest..no matter what!

Life is Beautiful Struggle

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

God is Good all the time! :)

So i went to the revival tonight! Once i walked in that Church i could not stop speaking in my prayer language. God's sprit was in there so thick, no words could really tell you how that room felt. God spoke though that pastor to me in many ways.One think that really stuck out was there was lady who asked why if you dont have home church, talking about tiths and offerings. He told her, you need to come to point where you go to one church, seat there love Jesus with all your heart and love HIS people. We have to learn to let go and let God. How is good suppose to give you blessings if you hop from one church to another. Love Jesus and love his people. Just what i needed to hear. Towards the end of the servies i got slayed in the spirt and God spoke to me and told deppresion is over with, bitterns, anry. He told me i dont need to search for happiness, joy, laughter that he all ready put it in me. So i am letting go and letting God. It had never been so real in my life.
I called my Mom tonight afterwards , I have not talked with my mom in maybe over week. We got in huge fight, if you read my first blog you would know what i am talking about. I talked to her and told her what i wrote above and she told me God is dealing with me about the whole church thing too. God is so good. I told my mom, i am letting go. I am done with the stuff bewtween. I said i still feel the way i feel, but i am letting go.
God knows what he is doing in my life, letting him control is my desire I am loved and blessed beyond measure! Thank you God! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment