Live life to the fullest..no matter what!

Life is Beautiful Struggle

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

You Dance over me, while i am unware,

My God Dances over me, and picks me up while i dont even realize it! Its crazy. My spirt as be broken for many weeks and i give God each things then something comes up and it hurt agian. I think why is this happen to me, your baby girl. My friend told me sometimes we froget that God does all things for the good of us. God does not want us to fail, he wants to see us happy. My dear friend said i feel as though when God see me everyday, he says look at my Kristin, so pretty, she so cute, look at her oufit, her hair, how i love her!
It breaks my heart that i never really realized, that's how he see us. To us girls he like our husband! He loves us and is jealous for us. I'm am so amazed by our God! God has given me so much, i got hired at christian based daycare. I hit off great with the directors there. God is so good to me, its just his timing that i need wait upon. Waiting never seemed to be so long, but once it gets here i know i will be so happy that i wanted. Things that happen to me, just helps me share with others and give God the glory! How i love him, how i will never let go. song by Matt Redman Never let go...
Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death
Your perfect love is casting out fear
And even when I’m caught in the middle of the storms of this life
I won’t turn back (
I know You are near 

No comments:

Post a Comment