Live life to the fullest..no matter what!

Life is Beautiful Struggle

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Pslam 45:10

"Now listen, daughter, don't miss a word:
forget your country, put your home behind you.
Be here—the king is wild for you.
Since he's your lord, adore him.
Wedding gifts pour in from Tyre;
... rich guests shower you with presents 
I have come to realize that this scripture is very dear to my heart. Letting go of what my parents think of me or might say to me. Doing whats best for me, letting God in and people out of my heart. It took me almost three weeks to realize this. Like Psalm 45:10 the kind is wild for ME! He loves me he adores me, he needs me as much as i need him! God will show me and all ready has that Love that i never really saw growing up. I am sure that one day my family will be minded, with his healing hand. I just need to be the example, and if it hurts people that i am doing whats best for me, then its okay, i will pray that God will show them why i need to do this. God will put a peace in there hearts. Since he is my lord i will adore him, every once i have. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment